The Professional Orthopaedic Associates doctors are team orthopaedic doctors for Monmouth University, Georgian Court University, and Brookdale Community College as well as several high schools in Monmouth and Ocean counties in New Jersey. Our surgeons are also available at our Saturday clinics for sports medicine injuries provided year-round as a convenient Walk-In Sports Medicine Clinic for any athlete.
Things you need to know about our team doctors:
- Since 1985, Professional Orthopaedic Associates has been serving the athletes of the Shore Conference.
- Our doctors stand on the sidelines of all home Monmouth University football and basketball games.
- Our doctors stand on the sidelines for football games for over 20 Monmouth County and Ocean County high schools.
- Our doctors provide physical exams for many high school athletes.
- Our doctors have direct communication with the certified athletic trainers at each school. The ATCs know that they can get their athletes an appointment quickly and that they can call any time with questions.
- Our doctors provide continuing educational programs for certified athletic trainers.
Team Orthopaedic Doctors for:
- Monmouth University
- Georgian Court University
- Brookdale Community College
- Asbury Park High School
- Barnegat High School
- Holmdel High School
- Jackson High Schools
- Keansburg High School
- Lakewood High School
- Long Branch High School
- Matawan Regional High School
- Middletown High Schools
- Monmouth Regional High School
- Ocean Township High School
- Raritan High School
- Red Bank Catholic High School
- Red Bank Regional High School
- Rumson-Fair Haven High School
- Shore Regional High School
- St. Rose High School
- Toms River High Schools
- Cedar Stars Academy (Monmouth)
- CTR Soccer
"I have had the pleasure of knowing the doctors at POA for 15 years as a high school athlete and now as a certified athletic trainer. The doctors and their staff are always there to assist me in any way possible, whether it is scheduling an emergency appointment, assisting with an injury on the field, or simply giving advice, the doctors are always available to provide their expertise. They have developed an excellent rapport with the athletes and coaches at Raritan High School, and words cannot adequately express how much I appreciate their dedication to our athletic community." - Amanda Stump, ATC, Raritan High School
"In my years as a certified athletic trainer in the Shore area, I have worked at both the high school and collegiate setting. Whether the athlete is a football player at a Division I university or a freshman soccer player at a small high school, the doctors always treat each individual as if they are the most important patient. Each doctor takes ample time to educate the patient and his or her family about their injury. Patients receive outstanding, personalized treatment." - Kristin Harmon, ATC, St. Rose High School
(To read more testimonials, click here.)